January 2017 2
Gated Communities or Open Communities?
In the four days while listening to talks about gravitational waves, playing one
concert myself and talking to many people I came to think about a specific problem:
How can a small, vivid, and avantgardistic micro-society restrain the loss of grip and enthusiasm when suddenly becoming ‘cool’ and overrun by people from a different (in mean words = mainstream) culture?
This controversial subject is deeply connected to the (more…)
You don’t own a haunted castle but still want that Scottish chic of a “ghost chateau”? Make your own ancestors portray with automatic moving eyes and easily scare away unwanted guests!
We all know that old movies, where the young couple is staying in the haunted castle for the first night and gets scared away by pictures of some beardy ancestors, where the eyes seem to follow the spectators. In the end its just the butler who is spying from behind to get the heritage … but anyway.
- 28-30. June 2018, Madrid [ES], Prado Medialab
- 11. July, UDK, Concert for Darsha Hewitt and Nadja Buttendorf
- 02.July, Barcelona Telenokia
- 07. July 2018, Dresden [DE], Objekt Klein A, Record Release Show
- 27. July 2018, Berlin [DE], Krake Festival, Record Release Show
- New Showreel Video!
- Tourdiary: Mutek barcelona
- Video Tour Diary – Tokio
- Sonic Robots – Moscow Tourvideo